DishTV India

Dear Concern,
My name is G M Mahbub Alam. After recharge I found that my existing Dish Tv STB box become faulty.
What is the procedure to transfer amount from old VC No.[protected]-5 to new VC No.!
I am living in muscat, Oman. I am having dish tv STB at my home here in Oman. STB damaged. But I have one year recharge in my existing account [protected]. Kindly feedback. and is my email. Kindly feedback.
I can send my National ID card of Oman for your request to solve the problem. Kindly feedback on my email.

Attached is my recharge information.

Found At: DishTV India – transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply