We arrived after a 6 hour drive to find the concert room was full and the convenience shop was closed. Unable to purchase t/roll as none provided.
2. Saturday Went to the chip shop and came away after we saw the exorbitant prices… we thought it was a joke.
3. Sunday We were unable to regulate the heating in the caravan.
4. Monday Ran out of gas. Birthday trip to Loch Lomond ruined as we had to wait in all day for a heating engineer, no shower, no cooking, no hot water and were advised that the thermostat was faulty and the man on site said the electrician would come the next day as Monday was his day off.
5. Tuesday. Waited again and no electrician but by then the caravan was either freezing cold or boiling hot.
6. Wednesday Finally went to concert room where we found you needed a mortgage to buy bingo tickets and the cash machine had a withdrawal charge of £1.86.7. Thursday At reception we were asked ; how you finding it so far and we said it was the worst site we had stayed on… her reply was… sorry about that. We wanted to go to the beach but with one of our party being disabled, it was impossible to cross the bridge although on the map there was no train line showing.
8. Friday Never been so glad to go home and having been to several of your resorts previously, this one leaves a lot to be desired, so to this end I request a refund for the worst holiday ever.